Hello there and thanks for checking out our blog. My name is Alana and I am partnering with my daughter to create this blog about our family’s journey towards healthy fulfilled lives. My family has lived in Ohio our whole lives and we love everything about Ohio. I grew up in Cleveland and my husband and I are raising our 2 kids in Medina County. We rescued a puggle named Sparkles in September of 2011 and last year we rescued a blue russian cat named Tony. Life is pretty busy and for families on the go being healthy and fulfilled takes a lot of intentional thought. I plan on sharing our journey, our struggles and successes and hope to inspire you to put steps into action to not just improve your live but to live it fulfilled and grateful.
Interesting facts about me:
- I am left handed and creative in business, marketing and organizing
- The first memory I have of cooking, I was two or three and my Grandmother trusted me to stir a boiling pot of poppy seed filling
- My family moved when I was 9 from Cleveland to Seven Hills
- I met my husband in Marketing class at Cuyahoga Community College, where he entertained me with cartoon drawings. We have been married for 23 years and counting!
- I enjoy encouraging others and really getting to know people
Hope you will follow me on this journey and I would love to hear how you were inspired.